According to the rules of engagement, if I agree to being "tagged," I have to list 6 random things about myself as well as listing 6 other food allergy bloggers I enjoy.
So to start off, here are my 6 random facts:
1. I have teenage girl-style celebrity crush on British actor Colin Firth--I even have a Colin Firth mousepad.
2. I am the tallest girl in the class--almost 6 feet in ballet flats!
3. I love to read/buy old cookbooks in used bookstores.
4. I actually like the Jonas Brothers' music (side effect of having an 8-year-old or in the middle of my second youth???)
5. I'm an aspiring author.
6. I've been to Graceland in Memphis, TN four times.
Here are 6 nut allergy/food allergy blogs that you should know about:
Now, for those of you I "tagged," if you'd like to go along with this imposition, here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know you tagged them by leaving an entry on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up on your blog.
Thanks to Libby on The Allergic Kid for tagging me. It was fun!
P.S. I got another e-mail from the "gourmet retailer." I'm so much trouble that they transferred me to PR. I'm supposed to hear back from their PR people any day now! :)