Thursday, November 1, 2012

How Food Allergies Affect a Marriage: My Guest Post on Reboot This Marriage!


Today, I'm excited to share a guest post I wrote for the web site Reboot This Marriage by Tanja Pajevic, my college buddy! Reboot This Marriage is a terrific site dedicated to the topic of how kids affect your relationship. It has lots of good info on parenting, relationships and life in general.

Tanja's son has peanut allergies, so she wanted my input on how this can affect the relationship with your spouse. In fact, this is something I talk about in my e-book. It's a big topic! How you and your spouse work out the details of food allergy management makes a difference in everything that you do together. Naturally, you want to have a system everyone can live with, but it also has to be one that keeps your child safe and healthy.

It's not always an easy balance to strike. In fact, many of you have e-mailed me, commented on this blog or posted on Facebook about family and spousal issues with regards to food allergies.

Here is the link, if you want to read the complete article:

With the holidays coming up and family issues on the horizon, it helps to have your spouse on your side, no question.

Thanks again to Tanja for the opportunity to write about this issue!

No comments: