Monday, July 22, 2013

Food Allergy News: Back to School Prep Can Start Now


I hope you are all enjoying summer as much as I am. Still, it is whizzing by! (Doesn't it always?) I know that many of you are thinking about preparing to send your child with food allergies back to school, so I am sharing a few links to my most popular posts on this subject.

First of all, where do you begin when getting ready for back-to-school with peanut and tree nut allergies? This post gets you started by showing you how/where to begin the discussion with your school.

And check out this link. You'll find a one-stop collection of many back-to-school blog posts including practical advice and tips you can use today.

My e-book shows you how to educate everyone in your circle on managing food allergies--including teachers.

I hope you enjoy every second that summer has to offer. And when you're ready to begin tackling the new school year, I hope these posts help get you on the right track! I've been through it all and I hope my experience can give you some guidance to reduce stress and get your child's school year off on a positive note.

1 comment:

Chad said...

This is awesome!