Thursday, June 21, 2012

Food Allergy News: The NEW Nut-Free Mom is on the Nook!


I'm very excited to announce that The NEW Nut-Free Mom is now available for the Nook! I've been planning to get it up there for awhile, so here it is. (I have a Nook myself.)

Here is the direct link, on the Barnes and Noble web site.

No Nook? No problem.

You can still read the book on your smart phone, Mac or PC, iPad and more. Click this link for a list of free Nook apps available. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/free-nook-apps/379003593

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for the support of my e-book, "The New Nut-Free Mom: A Crash Course in Caring for Your Nut-Allergic Child" on the Kindle. I appreciate the great feedback, reviews and general well wishes! This book is for parents of kids facing a diagnosis of life-threatening nut allergies for the first time, but it's also useful for any caregiver: grandparents, relatives, close friends.

The book offers a concise, easy-to-understand approach with practical tips and warm encouragement from a parent who has been in your shoes. I put my heart into this book and I hope it is helpful to you all.

The New Nut-Free Mom on the Kindle

Regarding how to buy/read the book on the Kindle; same story as the Nook. Kindle has free apps you can download to your smart phone, Mac or PC, iPad and more. Click this link to find out how to download via the Kindle or Kindle apps.

As always, thank you for your support and readership of my blog! It means the world to me. More blog posts coming soon...

No comments: