Thursday, October 27, 2011

Food Allergy Blog Top 25 and a Fall Baking Roundup

Yesterday, I got word that I had been nominated for the Top 25 Food Allergy Bloggers for Circle of Moms on Facebook. I would love your vote! Voting takes place daily until November 16, so if you like this blog and it has helped you, let them know by casting your vote. It's easy. You can click this link or visit the button on the right sidebar of this page. I'm honored that so many of you have taken the time to vote for me already. THANK YOU so much.

Since so many of you have been asking questions about baking and safe ingredients, I thought I would offer a roundup of some of my most popular baking posts. Click the links below for ideas about safe ingredients as well as two of my most popular recipes for Halloween cookies and nut-free granola bars.

Again, thanks for your support in the Top 25 Food Allergy Bloggers on Facebook.

Fall Baking Post Roundup:

Safe Vanilla Extracts

Decorating Sugars, Food Coloring Cake and Cookie Decor

Rolling Pins Treated with Tree Nut Oils = Nut Allergy Risk


Recipes:

Cybele Pascal's SunButter Cups

Frankenstein Monster Toes (Halloween Cookies)

Nut-Free Granola Bars

No comments: