Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vote for Me on Wellsphere.com!

If you enjoy this blog or find it helpful, I'd humbly like to ask you to vote for me in the "People's Health Bloggers" contest currently running until Jan. 31st at Wellsphere.com. Scroll down and you can click on the "Vote for Me" buttons to the right of my blog to get direct access to voting.

They do ask you to register but it takes about 20 seconds and doesn't require anything of you. It's a great, comprehensive site and I'm privileged to be a part of it. I just joined last month!
A special thanks to those of you who voted for me already!! I truly appreciate your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny, have you heard about the NWA new peanut policy?
http://www.foodallergy.org/Advocacy/airlines.html
I just wrote to them, nothing will change, I am sure, but still, it upsets me so much.

Jenny said...

Hi, Jenny,

I did see this and I thank you for writing to the airline. Don't say it won't do anything--speaking up is the only way! :)

I am planning to address travel again on my blog in the near future, so thanks for this info!